Audi Ali & Sons has launched a new e-commerce platform, allowing customers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain to browse and reserve more than 90 models remotely. The launch of their virtual showroom aims to provide customers with an enhanced car buying journey from the comfort and safety of their home. The dealership has also announced the arrival of the much-anticipated Audi Q3 Sportback, Audi Q7, Audi A4, Audi S6, Audi S7, the RS Q8 and the new R8 across its showrooms in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
The e-commerce platform is now accessible via the Audi Ali & Sons website and allows customers to view the full model line-up available at the showroom, online. This includes pictures of the interior and exterior of the vehicles, as well as a full overview of the selected car’s features. Models can be reserved and test drives booked online. The dealership will also help customers to process payments and schedule the home delivery of their new car remotely.
Audi Abu Dhabi also welcomes seven new models to its line-up:
• Audi Q3 Sportback – the first compact crossover of the Audi brand, combining the sporty elegance and agility of a coupé with the everyday convenience and functionality of an SUV
• Audi Q7 – Spacious, powerful and highly comfortable: the seven-seater premium SUV now combines a new interior and exterior design with cutting-edge technology
• Audi S7 – a sportier variant of the elegant Audi A7 Sportback. Aggressive exterior styling with the performance and technology expected from a modern premium brand
• Audi S6 – Sportiness meets efficiency – the new Audi S6 model makes its entrance with a torquey V6 engine, offering customers the ideal performance model for the long haul.
• Audi A4 – After four years in the making, Audi has made the successful mid-size model even tauter and sportier. Its exterior is integrated into the brand’s new design language and the large MMI touch display offers the kind of operating experience customers will be familiar with from their smartphone.
• Audi R8 – The fastest model is now even hotter: an extensive update for Audi R8
boasts a new exterior design, a powerful V10 naturally aspirated engine in two output ratings and modified suspension components for even more dynamic handling
• RS Q8 – the most powerful sporty SUV in the Audi line-up. 600hp, 0-100km/h in 3.8s and maximum torque of 800 Nm.
Mark Austin, General Manager at Audi Ali & Sons said: “Our relationships with our customers is something that we value and take pride in at Audi Ali & Sons. The launch of our e-commerce platform is a crucial step to maintaining and building on these relationships remotely, while still providing our customers access to our fantastic product line-up, particularly in a period where social distancing is key for the safety of our community.
“We have also recently welcomed seven new models to our showrooms, expanding the choice available for customers in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. The platform allows them to browse the new Audi range and engage with our sales team from the safety and comfort of their home during this period, as well as giving complete access to our seasonal offers.”
For more information, visit http://www.audi-abudhabi.com or call Audi Centre Abu Dhabi 02 2054444 / Audi Centre Mussafah 02 5026510/ Audi Al Ain Centre 03 7131666. For test drive requests, all models will be sanitized and delivered to customers to ensure their safety during this unprecedented time.